Potatoes are an underground tuber that grows on the roots of the Solanum tuberosumplant. They contain antioxidants , improves blood sugar Control, improve digestive health, potatoes provide the carbohydrate, potassium and energy you need to perform at your best.
Health benefit of Potato
- Help the body to build and maintain bone structure and strength.
- The potato’s fiber, potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6 content, combined with its lack of cholesterol, all support heart health.
- It helps with muscle movement, mood, learning, and memory.
- It helps maintaining the structure of cellular membranes
- transmitting nerve impulses
- It assist the absorption of fat
- It assist early brain development
- Potatoes contain folate. Folate plays a role in DNA synthesis and repair, and so it prevents many types of cancer cells from forming due to mutations in the DNA.
- potatoes helps preventconstipation and promote regularity for a healthy digestive tract.