Moringa is highly nutritious and beneficial for people, the leaves, fruit, and seeds are safe and good to eat. Moringa also contains calcium and phosphorous, which help keep bones healthy and strong. Along with its anti-inflammatoryproperties moringa extract might help to treat conditions such as arthritis and may also heal damaged bones.
Beauty Benefit of Moringa
- Moringa oil boosts collagen, helping reduce fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.How to make moringa oil
- Moringa gives soft and strongest hair ever
- Moringa oil is also used as an ingredient in making of lip balms and lip care products, as it is capable of moisturising the sensitive skin of the lips and make them retain their softness.
- May help improve your complexion by preventing blemished.
- Applying moringa oil on the face or face mask has been known to prevent acne breakouts, due to its anti-bacterial properties. How to make moringa face mask
- Moringa powder has great beauty benefits for your hair as well and can be used to get longer, thicker and healthier hair. Due to its anti-bacterial properties, moringa powder may also prevent dandruff and flaky scalp.
Health Benefit of Moringa
- It improves circulation and healing antioxidants in the body
- It can help suppress hormones and neurochemicals that leads to sexual dysfunction in man
- It slows the effect of ageing and balance hormones
- It helps to reduce inflammation diseases like diabetes, respiratory problems, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, and obesity.
- It is a treatment for alzheimer’s disease due to high level of vitamin E&C
- It helps improve and support brain health cognitive function
- It reduce liver damage and fibrosis and reverse oxidation in the liver
- prevents the damage and degradation that free radicals cause in the cells of different organs in the body, keeping them healthy and functioning at their best.
- Moringa leaf powder has been effective at reducing lipid and glucose levels and regulating oxidative stress in diabetic patients, which means it lowers blood sugar and cholesterol and improves protection against cell damage.
- Moringa has blood-clotting properties in its leaves, roots, and seeds that benefit wound healing and can reduce clotting time.