Natural Herb Treatment For Ulcers
- Garden egg
- Coconut oil
- Moi moi
- Consumption of food rich in fiber such as mangoes , oranges etc
- Potato with skins
- Fish and egg
Ulcer Is a sore that develops on the lining of the oesophagus, stomach or small intestine.
- Mouth ulcer
- Venous ulcers
- Genital ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Peptic ulcers
Mouth ulcer is the loss or erosion of the delicate lining tissue of the mouth (mucous membrane).
Symptoms of mouth ulcer
- Painful sores on part of the skin lining the mouth
- Swollen skin around the sores
- Problem with chewing or tooth brushing because of the tenderness
- Irritation of the sores by salty, spicy or sour foods
- loss of appetite.
Some causes of mouth ulcer
- injury from a toothbrush (such as slipping while brushing)
- constant rubbing against misaligned or sharp teeth
- poor oral hygiene
- burns from eating hot food
- irritation from strong antiseptics, such as a mouthwash
- accidental biting of the inside of your cheek
- food allergies
Treatment of mouth ulcer
- Avoid spicy and sour foods until the ulcers heal.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Regularly rinse your mouth out with warm, slightly salted water.
- Keep your mouth clean.
- using a rinse of saltwater and baking soda can also help
Herbs to consume for mouth ulcers treatments
- Aloe Vera
Venous ulcers are the most common type of leg ulcers. They are open wounds often forming on your leg, below your knee and on the inner area of your ankle. They typically develop from damage to your veins caused by insufficient blood flow back to your heart.
Symptoms of venous ulcers
- Itching skin
The best treatment for venous ulcer is to see a Doctor
Genital ulcers are sores that develop on genital areas, including the penis, vagina, anus or surrounding areas. They are usually caused by (STIs) but genital ulcers can also be caused by trauma, inflammatory diseases, or allergic reactions to skin care products.
Arterial (ischemic) ulcers are open sores that primarily develop on the outer side of your ankle, feet, toes, and heels. Arterial ulcers develop from damage to the arteries due to lack of blood flow to tissue.
Some causes of arterial ulcers
- Restrictions to blood vessels due to peripheral vascular disease
- Chronic vascular insufficiency
- Vasculitis (inflammatory damage of blood vessels)
- High blood pressure
Some treatment of arterial ulcers
- Avoid crossing legs while sitting.
- Avoid sitting or standing for extended periods.
- Avoid cold temperature.
- Protect legs and feet from injury and infection
- Stop smoking
Peptic ulcers are sores or wounds that develop on the inside lining of your stomach, the upper portion of your small intestine, or your esophagus. They form when digestive juices damage the walls of your stomach or intestine.
There are three types of peptic ulcers:
- Gastric ulcers that develop in the stomach lining
Healthy foods for a gastric ulcer patient
Food you should avoid
- Butter pastries
- Mayonnaise etc
- Esophagus ulcers that develop in the esophagus
Healthy food for Esophagus ulcers patients
- duodenal ulcers that develop in the duodenum (small intestine)
Healthy foods for a peptic ulcer patient
- Water melon