There are many natural ways to make lip have a natural pink shade which include
- By making lip scrub
Mix 2 teaspoons of sugar (both white and brown) with one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of coconut oil. Apply a bit of scrub on the lips and gently rub from 30 seconds to 1 minute. After wash lips with warm water.
- lubricate your lips with petroleum jelly cream at night
- Use pomegranate seeds One of the popular home remedies for giving lips a beautiful pink tint is the following: Crumble pomegranate seeds, mix them with cold milk to make a paste. Apply this lip paste on your lips. If you repeat this procedure several times a week, your lips will become pink.
- Make a paste of turmeric and milk Mix a teaspoon of turmeric powder (a favourite Indian spice) with a drop of cold milk. It is believed that the paste helps to remove discolouration of the lips, returning them a healthy look and colour. Just apply the paste on the lips, hold for 5 minutes, and rinse with warm water. Repeat the procedure once a week, and you will notice a significant difference between what was and became.
- Use beet juice Beet juice acts as a natural dye that temporarily gives your lips a bright pink tint. Some people also claim that beet juice helps to brighten dark lips if applied it regularly.
- Make a lip mask of strawberries You can make a moisturizing mask that gives your lips a pink hue by mixing two crushed strawberries with a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of gel with aloe vera. Apply the mask on the lips, hold for 5 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
- Apply Cucumber Juice