Vaginal infection causes fishy smell, thick white discharge (mucus membrane of the vagina, uterus and cervic produces a clear whitish fluid) foul odor and pain in pelvic area. This occurs due to vagina yeast infection, bacteria infection.
Symptoms of Feminine Infection
- Excessive white discharge
- Foul smelling discharge
- Metallic- smelling discharge
- Fishy smell
- Green or yellow discharge
- Itching or pain in vagina
- Pain in the lower abdomen area
- Pain during intercourse
- Lumps in vagina area
- Using too much soap can cause imbalance odor
To Eliminate Vagina Infections use some of the Tips below
- Tea tree oil
- Mix 4 drops of tea tree oil in water and use it to rinse vagina
2. Baking soda
Baking powder help bring PH level back to normal
- 1tbsp of baking powder mixed with 2cups of water and use in vagina washing or soaking
3. Hydrogen peroxide
This helps remove bad vagina odor, They secrete lactic acid, which makes the vagina very acidic, and hydrogen peroxide to kill bad bacteria
- 3% hydrogen peroxide mixed with water and dough vagina with it
Alum Has Antibacterial Properties it can help prevent a number of vaginal infections.
Yogurt works because It works because of a type of bacteria called lactobacillus.Lactobacillus is a type of “good” bacteria that normally live in your digestive system, urinary tract, and vaginal area without causing problems.
- Fill the tampon with yogurt, and use it to insert yogurt into your vagina.
Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, and it’s long been used as a home remedy for bacterial vaginosis. One study found that taking a garlic supplement tablet could be an option for treating bacterial vaginosis.
Garlic can be administered orally, Oral tablets typically come in the form of allicin, and garlic can also be consumed raw or within your food to promote good bacteria and prevent the growth of Candida albicansyeast. But note do not insert clove of garlic into the vagina it is dangerous
Due to its antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties, Indian lilac, commonly known as neem, can help fight vaginal infections. After you have boiled a handful of neem leaves in a cup of water, strain and cool. Daily rinse the vaginal area with it
Most important ways you can also take care of your vagina include:
- Use cotton pants
- Visit gynecologist
- Use lube to lubricate it if you are a type that has dry vagina
- Do not use antibiotics all the time it kills both bad and good bacteria which cause yeast infection
- Do kegel exercise for strength of pelvic muscles to reduce strain from pelvic organ
- Wear loose clothes underwear’s
- Do yoga
- Shave your public hair
- Don’t overuse pant liners