Exercise helps in reducing the rate of developing a disease,it’s strengthens heart and improves body circulation .
- It helps cardiovascular system work efficiently. Best exercise for this is aerobic exercise such as jogging, swimming, bicycling.
- It is beneficial to the brain cells,allows it to function at a higher level, it helps repair and protect brain cells from degeneration. Exercise can also boost mood by triggering the release of feel-good hormones and chemicals, like endorphins, which can improve brain health. E.g walking, cycling, running, also some form of yoga
- It reduces blood pressure and the best exercise for this are cardiovascular and aerobic exercise
- Reduces body fat e.g Crunches, running, walking, swimming.
- Keeps the bones strong e.g Resistance exercises, yoga, tennis.
- Improves breathing e.g Diaphragmatic breathing
- Improves sex lives e.g Squat, muscle building exercise
- It lowers anxiety e.g aerobic exercise